Roman Blinds Cleaning With Eco-Friendly Ways
Your home is your sanctuary, and when you’re in control of it, you can feel like you’ve got the world at your fingertips. But when you don’t have access to that same kind of control, it can be hard to deal with. That’s why having your roman blinds cleaning is so important. They let light in and block out the harsh elements of a dry winter season—but they also let in dirt and grime. And if they’re not properly maintained, they’ll start falling apart before you know it.
That’s why it’s so important to find a company that knows what they’re doing when it comes to cleaning Roman blinds. Captain Curtain Cleaning is here for you! We’ve been cleaning blinds for over 25 years now, and we’ve got the experience to ensure your curtains are as clean as possible without damaging them or leaving behind any residue that could cause problems later on down the line.
The Reasons To Hire Our Company, Captain Curtain Cleaning Brisbane
If you’re looking for a company that can clean your Roman blinds and curtains, look no further. Hire Captain Curtain Cleaning. There are so many reasons for our popularity in Brisbane for cleaning different kinds of curtains and blinds.
- Our services include: Cleaning Roman Blinds and Curtains, Installing Roman Blinds and Curtains, and Repairing Damaged Roman Blinds and Curtains.
- With Roman and curtain cleaning services in Brisbane, The team will use special equipment and the latest strategies to clean your curtains and drapes so that they look new again.
- For giving the facility of emergency services, we are 24/7 hours available.
- We use eco-friendly cleaning products and solutions for safe blinds cleaning results.
- Our company is certified and authorized to offer roman blinds cleaning and residential curtain/blinds cleaning.
We Provide These Services in Brisbane
Process of Roman Blinds Cleaning
- We remove old blinds from the window and clean the area around it with a vacuum or broom. Then, we clean the window frame with a damp cloth, then dry it with a soft cloth or paper towel.
- We also inspect the vertical slats for any damage and replace them if needed.
- After that, we clean the horizontal slats using a rag soaked in rubbing alcohol (or similar).
- Our Blinds Cleaning Specialists clean blinds by using small and required cleaning tools. We remove stains, dust and grime from the blinds. We use a window cleaner with natural oils to keep them clean and shiny.
- After blinds cleaning, our team vacuums up any excess water before placing the blinds back into their frames so that they do not get damaged by moisture again during storage or transportation back into your home after cleaning has been completed.”
- We do not use bleach or ammonia on your Venetian blinds. This may cause them to fade over time due to the harsh chemicals used in these products. If you also want to get safe results or environment-friendly cleaning, contact our company.
Call Professionals For Every Job of Blinds Cleaning in or Around The City
Call our office or contact Captain Curtain Cleaning Brisbane. We will arrive on time and start working immediately, so you can sit back and relax while we clean your blinds and curtains as well. So, call us whenever you want to get service or anywhere in Brisbane as well as its surroundings. For more information or any query, call us on our toll-free numbers. Our staff have Certificate III in Cleaning Operations.