Curtains are of many types and some of them are expensive and delicate. To maintain the curtains there are some things you need to take care of such as washing and cleaning. One of the most commonly asked questions is how often should curtains be washed. Professional cleaners can give you the best answers to this question. Curtains need regular cleaning to prolong their lifespan. Everyone is so busy these days and does not have time for cleaning the curtains, professional cleaning is a good option these days. To get more information about how often curtains should be washed read the blog completely.
Different Conditions And Cleaning Frequency You Should Maintain:
- Hypoallergenic Family- You might have a question in mind about how often should curtains be washed if your family is hypoallergenic to dust. The answer is simple, if your family is hypoallergenic then your curtains should be cleaned every 3 to 6 months. Most people are allergic to dust and debris due to which they are prone to many diseases related to respiration and skin. And the reason for all this can be the dust and debris from the curtains. For this reason, frequent curtain cleaning is very important.
- Living In A Dusty Area- This is also one of the main reasons to get regular cleaning of your curtains. If you are wondering how often should curtains be washed if you live in a dusty area, the answer is every 1-2 months. Especially areas where building construction and destruction occur often have a lot of dust and curtains attract a lot of them, so it becomes necessary to clean them regularly.
- Living Near A Sea- When you live near a sea you will experience a lot of dust and dirt. This will result in the accumulation of dust on the curtains. You will need to wash the curtains every 2 to 3 months to get rid of the dust and other disease-causing bacteria from the curtains. Also, sea areas are more humid which increases the chance of mould growth. If your house is close to the sea this is the answer to your question about how often should curtains be washed.
- Wood Heaters- Wood heaters are another reason for regular curtain cleaning. If you have wood heaters inside your house you must get your curtains cleaned once every 1-2 months. The dust particles are very sticky and can harm your curtains and indoor air.
- For All Living Conditions- One of the most common questions is how often should curtains be washed for all types of living conditions. For all living conditions including urban areas or rural areas or all other kinds of living conditions, you must get professional curtain cleaning services every 3 to 4 months to maintain your curtains.
When Do You Require Frequent Curtain Cleaning Services?
There are many reasons due to which you will require frequent curtain cleaning services. If any of your family members are asthmatic and have any other respiratory disorders, the dust particles on the curtains can worsen the condition. In this case, you must get regular cleaning services for your curtains. Another reason is smoking. If there are any smokers in your house you must get your curtains cleaned regularly because the particles coming out from the smoke will get attached to the curtains.
Benefits Of Professional And Regular Curtain Cleaning
Before knowing how often a curtain must be washed we must know the benefits of cleaning a curtain. There are many benefits of curtain cleaning services. Some of the benefits are mentioned below.
- Gives New Look To Your House- If the curtains are cleaned regularly they will surely help give a new and appealing look to our house. Dirty curtains can cause many problems such as ruining the beauty of the house and will also give a bad impression on your guests.
- It Prevents The Growth Of Mould And Mildew- We all know mildew and mould can result in the formation of many allergies and infection-causing bacteria and mould. To avoid these you must get your curtains cleaned regularly.
- It Prolongs Your Curtain’s Lifespan- This is one of the main reasons why curtain cleaning is important. You spend a lot of money on your curtains and to maintain them for a long time regular cleaning becomes important.
- To Maintain A Hygienic Environment- There are many health benefits of regular curtain cleaning. Allergens and dust particles can cause a lot of health-related allergies and infections so avoid them. Clean your curtains regularly.
Get Professional Help- Call Experts From Captain Curtain Cleaning
No matter how good tools or techniques you use for cleaning the curtains you must hire professionals regularly. Professional curtain cleaning is the best option to get rid of the stains from your curtains. If you want professional help in Brisbane you can hire the cleaning team at Captain Curtain Cleaning Brisbane. We are amongst the best cleaners in Brisbane. With the most experienced cleaners, we offer all kinds of curtain cleaning services at reasonable prices. To book the top-class curtain cleaning services contact us now on 07 5606 8386 and get your curtains cleaned quickly.